Becca Tracey teaches solopreneurs to build a business that helps them finally live their dream life (of working without pants and never setting foot in a crappy cubicle again). As the head/only honcho at The Uncaged Life, she works with online business owners to get clear on their brand message, create packages that sell, and helps them learn what it actually takes to get and keep clients.
Today, she’s back on the Get Paid Podcast to talk about her progress towards her million dollar goal, adding evergreen offers between her live launches, buying investment properties, and hiring her first full time employee and a CFO.“I can't imagine fully taking myself out of my program because I love doing the live classes so much. But if data shows that an evergreen option is cannibalizing live launch sales, then I’ll have to rethink my business model.” — Becca TraceyClick To Tweet
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- Becca’s resistance to going evergreen [06:23]
- How going evergreen impacts your live launches [12:25]
- Changing strategies mid-launch to go from 12 sales to a 100 [16:12]
- Scaling your business by taking yourself out of your course [22:19]
- Traveling, buying property, and a love of lofts [28:48]
- Money-talk and why Becca hired a CFO [36:58]
- Why your business model matters when you’re aiming for 7-figures [43:14]
- Spending money to make money [46:53]
- Your First Retreat by Becca Tracey
- The Accelerator Program by Mariah Coz
Connect with Becca Tracey:
Free Facebook Ads Masterclass
Today’s episode is brought to you by our Free Facebook Ads Masterclass. Five ad formulae that sell online courses on autopilot. People tell me all the time that even thinking about getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads feels incredibly overwhelming, and I don’t blame them. It isn’t easy! That’s why I recorded this masterclass to teach you about just 5 ads that you can use to sell more of your online course group program or mastermind.
Sign up, watch it, and then I want you to just choose one of those five ads to focus on to start, get instant access to the training here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.