Gwen Castleberry is a certified OBM and has been working as a VA/OBM since 2013. She helps online entrepreneurs bring structure and flow to their businesses through project management and systematization. Having worked in a variety of jobs from selling corn on a farm to teaching college classes, Gwen firmly believes that it doesn’t matter what industry you’re in. What matters is providing value and building relationships.
Gwen’s not just any OBM though, and has been with my business since the Dark Ages. Tune in to this episode of Where Are They Now to see how our relationship has evolved, how Gwen’s business has grown, and things to keep in mind as you consider bringing on your own OBM.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”“You can’t assume that something that comes easily to you isn’t valuable to somebody else. Not everybody does it naturally. ” — Gwen Castleberry” quote=”“You can’t assume that something that comes easily to you isn’t valuable to somebody else. Not everybody does it naturally. ” — Gwen Castleberry”]
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- Creating an extra email address for testing [10:53]
- Why certifications matter [13:41]
- Taking a coaching mindset with clients [16:17]
- What marriage and volleyball have in common [21:45]
- Staying home with the kids versus daycare [29:22]
- Setting boundaries as an empath [41:46]
- $30 tasks versus $60 tasks [45:00]
- Having a fluid relationship with your credit card [53:34]
- The world’s most expensive pet [54:33]
- How she manages to keep business expenses low [56:55]
- The Virtual Savvy by Abby Ashley
- What Works Network by Tara McMullen
Connect with Gwen Castleberry:
Free Facebook Ads Masterclass
Today’s episode is brought to you by our Free Facebook Ads Masterclass. Five ad formulae that sell online courses on autopilot. People tell me all the time that even thinking about getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads feels incredibly overwhelming, and I don’t blame them. It isn’t easy! That’s why I recorded this masterclass to teach you about just 5 ads that you can use to sell more of your online course group program or mastermind.
Sign up, watch it, and then I want you to just choose one of those five ads to focus on to start, get instant access to the training here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.