Racheal Cook is an award-winning business strategist who believes entrepreneurship doesn’t have to be so complicated. Over the last decade, she’s helped thousands of women entrepreneurs design predictably profitable businesses without the hustle and burnout.
And this week, she’s back on the Get Paid Podcast to talk to listeners about life-proofing her business, comparisonitis, and replacing webinars with ecosystems.“Instead of trying to push everybody into like a funnel, where if they don't enter at the right point they’ll never hear about the offer. I've been building it like an ecosystem.” - Racheal CookClick To Tweet
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- Killing your darlings [6:46]
- Finding your online business soulmate [14:21]
- How politics affects your launches [17:03]
- Launch stacking Ramit Sethi [23:03]
- Replacing webinars with ecosystems [26:33]
- The intimacy of Instagram stories [33:50]
- Comparisonitis when shit hits the fan [35:42]
- Supporting your team by finding them more clients [43:48]
- Trade-offs and figuring out your role in the business [57:30]
- Ramit Sethi
- The Sweet Spot Quiz by Racheal Cook
- Sweet Spot Strategy
- Racheal’s previous episode on GPP
- CEO Retreat
- CEO Accelerator
- Guest Room Creative by Bethany Silva
- Rose Mark Creative by Kayla Rose
- Tarzan Kay
- BenchLinden Legal Strategies by Stinson Mundy
Connect with Racheal Cook:
240+ Precise Interests You Can Use In Your Targeting
Today’s episode is brought to you by a Google spreadsheet. People tell me all the time that choosing Facebook and Instagram ad targeting makes them want to throw their computer out the window and I don’t blame them. There are a ton of options and that makes it easy for you to flush money down the Zuckerberg drain. So, I put together a big old list of what Facebook calls ‘Interests’ for you and a totally free spreadsheet separated out by niche. I also created a short PDF that explains how to go about using those interests so you don’t waste a ton of time putting together your audience.
Take the guessing out of Facebook and Instagram ad targeting.
Get my glorious spreadsheet and explainer PDF here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.