And that’s a wrap! In the final episode of the season, we’re talking about some of the highlights of Season 4 (looking at you Brooke Castillo), how I restructured my Ad Consultant Incubator and what that meant for the launch, expanding my team, and what you can expect in the next season of the Get Paid Podcast.“I started paying people to do more shit for me. So while I might not be making back the exact investment every single month, it's time and space for me to start thinking bigger.” - Claire PelletreauClick To Tweet
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- What’s happened in my business since I relaunched the podcast [3:05]
- Dealing with depression while running a business [7:40]
- The most downloaded episode of the Get Paid Podcast [9:11]
- Restructuring the Ad Consultant Incubator [12:05]
- What didn’t work well from the launch [20:11]
- Why I put an application in (despite it reducing conversion) [22:19]
- Getting other people to do shit for me [24:08]
- Where are they now? [28:24]
- How you can get on the Get Paid Podcast [30:26]
- Running Ads for your podcast [31:34]
- Should I have Scholarships? by That’s Now How That Works
- Episode 63: $17 Million In Revenue From 2 Offerings with Brooke Castillo
- Natalie Taylor from The Missing Ink
- Sarah Ancalmo Ashman of Public Persona
- Be a guest on the Get Paid Podcast
Free Facebook Ads Masterclass
Today’s episode is brought to you by our Free Facebook Ads Masterclass. Five ad formulae that sell online courses on autopilot. People tell me all the time that even thinking about getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads feels incredibly overwhelming, and I don’t blame them. It isn’t easy! That’s why I recorded this masterclass to teach you about just 5 ads that you can use to sell more of your online course group program or mastermind.
Sign up, watch it, and then I want you to just choose one of those five ads to focus on to start, get instant access to the training here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.