Steph Crowder is the former Director of Customer Success at Fizzle and a business strategist that helps entrepreneurs balance “the head and heart of entrepreneurship.” Through her group coaching and signature program, Crickets to Customers, she equips business owners on how to develop an engaged community. Steph is the host of the Courage & Clarity podcast, where she explores what it truly takes to be a successful entrepreneur and create a life filled with love and passion for what you do.“Strategy divorced from vision is kind of just taking blind action.” - Steph CrowderClick To Tweet
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- The inspiration behind the Courage & Clarity Podcast.
- How Steph’s work at Fizzle led to her role as a coach.
- Why she decided to pivot her career from working at Fizzle to building a business.
- What Steph’s early podcast download numbers looked like and why she started her email list 6-months after launching her show.
- How she launched her first offer and what drove her to start it.
- What is the 15-Minute Planner Method and how Steph launched her six-month coaching program.
- What Crickets to Customers is and how it got started.
- How Steph allows her clients to co-create their coaching experience in her programs.
- Her process regarding client acquisitions and evaluation.
- The importance of validating business ideas and setting realistic expectations before launching paid programs.
- How much Steph made in less than a year of her coaching business and how much she actually “takes home” after expenses.
- Her vetting process for enrolling clients into her 6-month coaching programs.
- Episode 37: Corbett Barr: Audience or Product First?
- Episode 40: Chase Reeves: “This Shit Is Hard”
- Episode 56: Shanté Cofield: Asking Your Question and the Power of “Swipe Up”
- Big Magic Book by Elizabeth Gilbert
Connect with Steph Crowder:
- Crickets to Customers Website
- The Courage & Clarity Podcast
- Fizzle Website
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sell Your Online Course – on Autopilot!
Are you ready to ramp up your online course sales this year? Thinking about using Facebook and Instagram ads to promote your services and online products, but feeling a little overwhelmed?
Then you need the The 5 Ads Formula That Sells Online Courses on Autopilot.
This FREE masterclass is based on my proven formula and teaches you how to create 5 killer Facebook and Instagram ads that will convert newsfeed browsers into new students for your online course, group program, or mastermind.
So… what are you waiting for? Request your free access to The 5 Ads Formula That Sells Online Courses on Autopilot today.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.