Today I am ecstatic to interview Chase Reeves, co-owner of the Fizzle show! Since I began podcasting, I’ve always known that I wanted to get inside Chase’s head; talk to him about his goals, dreams, aspirations, and accomplishments. My dream finally came true today! I speak with Chase about the Fizzle podcast show, his views about business and feeling successful in this crazy business world, as well as ask him some very intimate, personal questions about life as a business leader.
Season 3 of the Get Paid Podcast is sponsored by Acuity Scheduling. Start your exclusive 45-day free trial at acuityscheduling.com/getpaid!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- Why Chase feels that your best business insights come from your vulnerability.
- What led Chase from pursuing his dream of becoming a pastor to becoming a successful co-owner of an online business community.
- How Chase feels about transitioning from working solo to working with a team.
- How Chase juggles travelling so much for business while raising a family.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Fizzle Episode 140 – How To Create Your Own Definition of Success
- Fizzle Episode 126 – Zero Budget Marketing: Growth Hacking, Guerilla Marketing, and More Buzzy Marketing Tactics
- Fizzle Episode 133 – How We Deal with The Cesspool of Self Doubt
Connect with Chase on the Ol’ Social Networks:
Connect with Claire:
Thanks for listening! Time to go get yourself paid. :)
Take a Peek at the Tools, Coaches, and Trainings We Use to GET PAID:
Look behind the scenes and see what we're using to keep the money rolling in!
We've done all the research, testing and trial 'n error for you. Grab your copy today!