If you’ve listened to the show for any length of time, you know by now that I am a huge fan of Fizzle. Fizzle has literally helped me develop and grow my business from its inception. On today’s show, I had the opportunity to interview the CEO of Fizzle, Corbett Barr. Although I’ve heard his story about how Fizzle was developed several times before, I still had a few questions that I wanted to be answered. Listen as he shares his story, lessons that he has learned from a previously failing business, and how he used those experiences to make Fizzle the fabulous online community that it is today.
Season 3 of the Get Paid Podcast is sponsored by Acuity Scheduling. Start your exclusive 45-day free trial at acuityscheduling.com/getpaid!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- How Corbett got paid after leaving a failing company.
- What type of marketing plan he followed to grow his previously successful business before starting Fizzle, and would he follow the same marketing plan if he started that company today, or would he do something different?
- What gave Corbett the idea to develop Fizzle?
- What was it like for him to transition from being a solo-entrepreneur to building a team? Why did he decide building a team would be better than simply hiring contractors or doing all of the work himself?
- How did the feature that was launched last year on Fizzle affect the company?
- Does Corbett think solo-entrepreneurs should offer discounts or promotions to their customers and clients?
- Why does Fizzle offer an affiliate program?
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Episode 22 of The Get Paid Podcast: Jessie Artigue: Surviving the “Crash” of an Industry
- Think Traffic
- The Sparkline
- My Fizzle Affiliate Link
Connect with Corbett:
Connect with Claire on the ol’ Social Networks:
Thanks for listening! Time to go get yourself paid. :)
Take a Peek at the Tools, Coaches, and Trainings We Use to GET PAID:
Look behind the scenes and see what we're using to keep the money rolling in!
We've done all the research, testing and trial 'n error for you. Grab your copy today!