I have been talking about webinars nonstop to whoever cares to listen and this is wild coming from someone who HATED them! Today I’m telling you all about how that changed when I took a live webinar and made it evergreen.
I’m taking you through my own journey with webinars, the role of ads, and what metric to watch out for that most people (including myself) may miss.
- Why I went from a webinar hater and avoider to seeing instant revenue bumps from my evergreen webinars
- The metric you need to be looking at to measure your webinar’s long term success potential
- The ad strategy I tested to drive traffic to my webinar and build trust and authority with my audience in a shorter period of time
- The aftermath of COVID and why I completely changed my webinar and evergreen funnel
- The real numbers to look for when it comes to evergreen webinars and ads
Our Get Paid Marketing members are busy putting together and launching their evergreen webinar funnels, with guidance from us every step of the way. Something as minute as the title of your webinar can transform the outcome of the sales you get or email size growth. That’s something our Get Paid Marketing coaches will look out for; giving you an expert eye on every detail of your webinar and funnel. We’re setting up to launch our next cohort and spots always fill quickly. So get your name on the waitlist today: https://clairepells.com/waitlist
Mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.