Do I get nervous when asking personal questions on money? What’s the best place to start with ads if your audience is tiny? Do you A/B test every ad? Is it possible to have success with FB ads with low spend on a low ticket product?
Since I’ve been getting a ton of excellent questions lately, I thought it would be a great time to do a Q&A.
On today’s episode, I’ve taken some of your hottest questions and done my absolute best to answer them as honestly as I can.
I’m going to be talking to you about a nice blend of personal and technical topics, including:
- How I deal with nerves when asking personal questions on this podcast,
- Advice for new online business owners,
- How I go about financial planning,
- The importance of A/B testing,
- How to go about ads if your audience is small,
- My thoughts on daycare,
- Two methods you can be successful with on Facebook Ads with a low ticket product,
- My thoughts on moving abroad at this phase of my life,
- Advice for high ticket sales.
Also, since many of your questions have gone unanswered and I had such a blast doing this episode, stay tuned for Round 2 coming up soon.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Sophia Bera, my financial planner from Gen Y Planning
- Ramit Sethia’s I Will Teach You To Be Rich book
- Tony Rulli and I talking tripwires on the Get Paid Podcast
- My Facebook Live stream on Self Liquidating Funnels
- 104 Why you attract customers that won’t pay (and what to do about it)
- Jereshia Hawk on the Get Paid Podcast
- Lattice Hudson
Connect with Me:
Step up Your Facebook Ads Game
This episode of the Get Paid Podcast is sponsored by Claire’s free training, the 5 Ad Formula for Selling Online Courses on Autopilot.
Right now, people are spending way more time on Facebook and Instagram, which has significantly lowered ad costs for anyone currently running ads. Make sure you take advantage of this opportunity to grow your audience for cheap – go watch the 5 Ads Formula masterclass, and get at least ONE ad running ASAP. If you need extra help, Claire and her team of coaches have your back inside their signature ads course, Absolute FB Ads. Get all the details when you sign up to watch the masterclass at clairepells.com/5ads
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.