Meet Jereshia Hawk, the engineer turned entrepreneur who went from leading projects worth hundreds of millions to doubling her corporate salary and quitting her job within the first year of starting her online business. Jereshia’s journey started on Facebook Live where she started selling $19 PDFs, she then turned it into a $60/month group program, and now she runs a business that has helped has helped hundreds of coaches, consultants and freelancers turn their side hustle selling services into six-figure businesses through her program, Services That Sell.“What's the simplest way for you to go out there and do your thing? What's the minimum viable audience that I could sell to? What if I just sell based off of value and it's a higher price point?” — Jereshia Hawk Click To Tweet
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- How Jereshia helps her clients quadruple their annual revenue within six months.
- The lessons Jereshia learned from corporate America and how that prepared her to be a successful entrepreneur.
- How to run your business like a billion dollar organization (even without the billion dollar budget)
- Internet stage fright and how to overcome it
- How to flip the funnel so you can start selling high ticket offers with your signature service now
- The POP method of getting shit done.
- The impact of race on how you market yourself.
- The key to making your business scalable.
- Why you need to know who your minimum viable audience is and how to figure out what they need
- Epic at Sales with Laura Wright
- The 4 Step Framework To Create & Sell Your Signature Service with Jereshia Hawk
Connect with Jereshia Hawk:
Step up Your Facebook Ads Game
Running Facebook and Instagram ads for other people? Whew, give yourself a pat on the back and buy yourself a drink, because that ain’t easy. You’re spending other people’s money (while they’re breathing down your neck) all while navigating the 101 curveballs Zuckerberg and friends are throwing your way.
We’re in the wild, wild west of online marketing, and you need the right sheriff to help you navigate pricing, packaging, and the murky hell that is managing client expectations.
If that sounds good to you, then saddle on up and ride on to the Ad Consultant Incubator to learn more.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.