Janna Denton-Howes is a Marriage Coach who specializes in helping married women want and enjoy sex more with their husbands. Known for her popular course, The Wanting It More Program, Janna empowers groups of women to create boundaries, trust their intuition and prioritize their pleasure in the sexual experience.
After getting married as a teen and struggling with low desire, Janna spent many years with counselors, therapists and coaches trying to fix her libido issues with no long-term results. She eventually trained as a Marriage Coach and developed her own methodology for healing this, first for herself and now for hundreds of other women.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- Janna’s journey into business after marrying young
- DON’T “Just do it!”
- How Janna created a program to satisfy her own needs
- How men can get their wives to want more
- The steps Janna took to marketing and selling her first product
- Promoting and growing the business with Facebook Ads
- The difference between marriage coaching and couples therapy
- What is great sex?… And, what is radical intimacy?
- Avoiding the tantalizing “other thing” in business
- Janna talks numbers and breaking the six-figure milestone
- The pitfalls of pornography and the opportunity for a “second-marriage” within your marriage
Mentioned in this episode:
- What’s Normal?: Janna’s mini-course series
- 30 Days To Her Wanting You More: Janna’s course for men
- Meghan Flatt on the Get Paid Podcast
- Wanting It More: Janna’s signature program
- Melanie Miller on the Get Paid Podcast
- The Sex-Starved Wife: What to do when he’s lost desire book by Michele Weiner-Davis
- Chase Ink Business Purchase credit card
Connect with Janna:
The Most Important Training for Course Creators
If you’re like me, you’ve heard the talk: “Evergreen funnels aren’t effective. Only certain types of businesses can actually sell on autopilot”. But, that’s not true at all. I’ve made $50,000 in revenue with Mariah Coz’s evergreen funnel strategies.
Now, you can walk through her entire system in her free class: ‘How To Sell More Courses With An Evergreen Sales Funnel’. It’s kinda insane how detailed she gets in this training. Visit clairepells.com/ee to get it right now.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.