Melanie Miller teaches women how to create Profitable, Liveable, Loveable businesses (without fear or guilt). Over the past 9 years, Melanie has helped over 6000 people build more sustainable businesses through the Profit Lovers community.
Now she’s back on the Get Paid Podcast to talk about how her business has changed, the numbers that every business needs to keep an eye on, making a profit on a tiny list, and how sexy she finds Doctor Phil.“If you can't manage your revenue at 5k a month, you can't do it at 35k a month. It’s a skill you have to learn. Just because you go into business doesn't mean you automatically know how to manage cash flow.” — Melanie MillerClick To Tweet
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- Running a business when you’ve got insomnia [5:07]
- Sexy, sexy Doctor Phil [8:56]
- Why knowing your numbers is so important [19:58]
- What numbers you need to be tracking [26:13]
- Why an evergreen funnel might not solve all your problems [30:54]
- The sexiest dashboard you’ve ever seen [37:12]
- Why cashflow matters when your personal life is going crazy [41:29]
- Are all these women on the internet talking about tap dancing? [1:01:22]
- Payoffs come with risk [1:08:14]
- Making a profit on a tiny list [1:10:39]
- The Copy Cure by Marie Forleo and Laura Belgray
- Denise Duffield Thomas
- How to Tap or use EFT in Public by Denise Duffield Thomas
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch
- Rachel Rodgers
- The Ad Consultant Incubator by Claire Pelletreau
- Profit Lovers Plan + Track Opt-In
Connect with Melanie Miller:
240+ Precise Interests You Can Use In Your Targeting
Today’s episode is brought to you by a Google spreadsheet. People tell me all the time that choosing Facebook and Instagram ad targeting makes them want to throw their computer out the window and I don’t blame them. There are a ton of options and that makes it easy for you to flush money down the Zuckerberg drain. So, I put together a big old list of what Facebook calls ‘Interests’ for you and a totally free spreadsheet separated out by niche. I also created a short PDF that explains how to go about using those interests so you don’t waste a ton of time putting together your audience.
Take the guessing out of Facebook and Instagram ad targeting.
Get my glorious spreadsheet and explainer PDF here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.