Brittany Berger is a content marketing consultant and the founder of WorkBrighter.co, a digital media company that helps productive unicorns go beyond working smarter to a version of productivity that makes room for “unproductive” things like rest, self-care, and fun.
She started Work Brighter after 5 years of running content marketing in high-stress startups that prioritized hustle, growth, and scaling over self-care and mental health. Now that she’s changed her own mindset, she spends her time helping other high achievers define balance for themselves, advocating for mental health awareness, and dancing…always dancing.
This week on the Get Paid Podcast, Brittany joins us to chat about why an obsession with productivity can be (physically) unhealthy, why you need to create less content, and why she’s planning on hiring a CEO as her business grows.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”“We can create much less content and our audience wouldn’t even notice. We’re still talking to them. We’re still engaging with them. We’re just re-using content instead of just pushing it out there and forgetting about it afterwards.”” quote=”“We can create much less content and our audience wouldn’t even notice. We’re still talking to them. We’re still engaging with them. We’re just re-using content instead of just pushing it out there and forgetting about it afterwards.””]
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- What ‘working brighter’ looks like [3:10]
- Not being able to get a diagnosis for her chronic illness [6:23]
- Moving to New York and monetizing her hobbies [14:01]
- Tracking health the way you track revenue & other metrics [21:09]
- The Anti-Gary V style of repurposing content [32:38]
- How AirTable helped her gain success on Youtube [45:21]
- Why Brittany plans on hiring a CEO [58:18]
- Diagnosis from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
- Gary Vee
- Mariah Coz’s Masterclasses: Sleeze-Free Evergreen, The Simple 3-Part Launch Framework, Webinar Rockstar Masterclass
- Broadway Bodies
- Killing Marketing by Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose
- Freshly Implemented by Amber McCue
Connect with Brittany Berger:
The Most Important Training for Course Creators
If you’re like me, you’ve heard the talk: “Evergreen funnels aren’t effective. Only certain types of businesses can actually sell on autopilot”. But, that’s not true at all. I’ve made $50,000 in revenue with Mariah Coz’s evergreen funnel strategies.
Now, you can walk through her entire system in her free class: ‘How To Sell More Courses With An Evergreen Sales Funnel’. It’s kinda insane how detailed she gets in this training. Visit clairepells.com/ee to get it right now.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.