Iczel Katz is a launch strategist and business coach who uses her expertise with Facebook ads, the ASK Method®, and online launches to successfully grow her clients’ businesses. She leverages her diverse background and ability to clarify complex problems to help mission-driven business owners simplify, and create effective business processes.
In this week’s episode of the Get Paid Podcast, Iczel chats about the lessons trying to sell 48,000 pounds of Guatemalan coffee taught her, why every entrepreneur should read Choose by Ryan Levesque, and learning to prioritize things outside of her business.If you're a solopreneur and you're still figuring out how to do this, do not do a multi video launch as your first thing. It will not serve you.Click To Tweet
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- Being the point of failure [8:10]
- The type of launch you should NOT do if you’re just getting started [10:47]
- What to do when your brother-in-law sends you 48,000 pounds of coffee [16:50]
- What sort of launches should you do? [27:35]
- “Whatever’s in your head, you get to take with you.” [37:49]
- The one thing that changed Claire’s business [46:56]
- Getting paid 5 cents for every dollar [58:00]
- How to spot a nightmare client [1:03:00]
- Setting boundaries and expectations so you don’t drive yourself crazy [1:09:00]
- Claire’s shanky Spanish accent [1:24:10]
- What percentage of your profit are you donating? [1:32:10]
- The Ask Method® by Ryan Levesque
- Choose by Ryan Levesque
- Ask by Ryan Levesque
- Product Launch Formula (PLF) by Jeff Walker
- The one thing that changed Claire’s business
- Bright Line Eating by Susan Pierce Thompson
- Mariah Coz
- Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
Connect with Iczel:
240+ Precise Interests You Can Use In Your Targeting
Today’s episode is brought to you by a Google spreadsheet. People tell me all the time that choosing Facebook and Instagram ad targeting makes them want to throw their computer out the window and I don’t blame them. There are a ton of options and that makes it easy for you to flush money down the Zuckerberg drain. So, I put together a big old list of what Facebook calls ‘Interests’ for you and a totally free spreadsheet separated out by niche. I also created a short PDF that explains how to go about using those interests so you don’t waste a ton of time putting together your audience.
Take the guessing out of Facebook and Instagram ad targeting.
Get my glorious spreadsheet and explainer PDF here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.