Courtney Foster-Donahue is an actor by trade, a four-time entrepreneur by accident, and host of The Courtney Show on purpose. She helps other entrepreneurs build, grow, and scale their businesses through her suite of acclaimed online programs including FB Framework™, The Course Course, and her content-free membership, Thrivemind.“A lot of people roll their eyes at evergreen funnels and things that are automated. And that doesn't make sense. Businesses should be in a place where we can get solutions to people when they need them, ” — Courtney Foster-DonahueClick To Tweet
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- What a content-free membership platform looks like [4:14]
- What’s in a name? Why what you name your course matters [10:08]
- Suggestions versus Framework [15:03]
- When you shouldn’t be running ads [16:00]
- When raising your price raises your conversion rate [19:55]
- Why you might want to be targeting princess parties [28:26]
- An inside look into Courtney’s bigger launches [48:45]
- How almost dying led Courtney to shift to evergreen launches [51:49]
- Profit First and Courtney’s 70% profit margins [1:06:34]
Connect with Courtney Foster-Donahue:
Step up Your Facebook Ads Game
Running Facebook and Instagram ads for other people? Whew, give yourself a pat on the back and buy yourself a drink, because that ain’t easy. You’re spending other people’s money (while they’re breathing down your neck) all while navigating the 101 curveballs Zuckerberg and friends are throwing your way.
We’re in the wild, wild west of online marketing, and you need the right sheriff to help you navigate pricing, packaging, and the murky hell that is managing client expectations.
If that sounds good to you, then saddle on up and ride on to the Ad Consultant Incubator to learn more.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.