Arielle Hale is a project manager specializing in helping 6-figure online business owners to launch their online courses and coaching programs. She has a no-bullshit approach to helping entrepreneurs identify holes in their launch strategy and create a comprehensive plan for a successful launch. While traveling the world and raising a 3-year-old, she has worked with several well-known clients including Rachel Luna and Nikki Elledge Brown as well as companies such as AppSumo.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”“Get out there. Don’t be scared. You can find a way to just do what you want to do.” – Arielle Hale” quote=”“Get out there. Don’t be scared. You can find a way to just do what you want to do.” – Arielle Hale”]
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- Ari’s average revenue during slow months versus busy months and why she prefers working with a handful of clients.
- How she landed a job with AppSumo.
- What Ari recommends you do when vetting new potential clients in order to identify boundaries and “deal breakers” for your business.
- How she turns down clients she doesn’t want to work with.
- How Arielle stays up-to-date on marketing strategies that will work best for her clients and where she gains inspiration for new ideas.
- The difference between a business manager and a launch manager.
- Ari’s advice for identifying which tasks entrepreneurs should outsource to move their businesses forward.
- Why she has no desire to scale her business or grow her team.
- How she balances being a digital nomad, entrepreneur, and full-time mom while maintaining a social life.
- How she gets the most engagement on social media.
- How Arielle’s son reacts to frequently traveling and her advice for researching child care services in new, unfamiliar cities.
Connect with Arielle Hale:
This episode is sponsored by… MemberVault
MemberVault is an online membership software and hosting tool dedicated to helping passionate and creative entrepreneurs disrupt the ways of relationship marketing – and make more money doing it. More than just an online course hosting platform, you get real insight into how people respond to your content, who your hottest leads are, and who would be the best fit for your higher-end products and services.
So stop wondering where to host your online products. Explode your sales and engagement and gain a better understanding of your ROI.
Get paid more – and more often! Start your 1-month FREE TRIAL of MemberVault today.
Visit clairepells.com/membervault to start your first month absolutely FREE.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.