Have you ever heard the phrase, “Getting Out of the Building?” This phrase means a lot of different things, but in the business world, what exactly does it mean? In today’s episode, Val and I will explain what “Getting Out of the Building” means for your business, and break it down into bite-sized chunks with actionable advice that you can use to boost your business.
Season 2 of the Get Paid Podcast is sponsored by Acuity Scheduling. Start your exclusive 45-day free trial at acuityscheduling.com/getpaid!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- “Getting Out of the Building”: what does it mean?
- Why is relationship building important in your business?
- How to build relationships with your clients, customers, and fellow business professionals.
- Should you create customer interview forms?
- What kind of questions should your customer interview forms contain, and how often should you send out these forms to your customers and clients?
- What is networking and where can you find ways to network locally?
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Lean Start-up Machine – weekend workshops designed to help entrepreneurs validate ideas and learn about starting a start-up.
- Influence Course with Selena Soo
- Obsessed program with Melissa Cassera
- Tara Gentile
- The Wonder Jam
- Fizzle Episode 144
- The Get Paid Podcast Episode 29
- Creative Babes
The TL;DR of the show:
- Talk to people before you launch a product or service.
- Talk to people so you know what to launch next.
- Talk to people, so you develop your relationships (and yourself) in a deeper way.
- Be supportive of other entrepreneurs or business professionals who are going through a business transition.
Connect with Val and Claire on the ol’ Social Networks:
Thanks for listening! Time to go get yourself paid. :)