Have you ever taken the time to think about how your business has evolved over the years? What changes have you made within your business and why did you decide to make those changes? Today, Val and I talk about Business Evolution, what it is, and if there’s a right and wrong reason to evolve or rebrand your business.
Season 2 of the Get Paid Podcast is sponsored by Acuity Scheduling. Start your exclusive 45-day free trial at acuityscheduling.com/getpaid!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- What does “business evolution” mean?
- What is “rebranding?”
- Is there a difference between rebranding and redesigning your business?
- Is there a difference between redesigning and pivoting your business?
- Why does business evolution even matter?
- Is there a “bad” reason to rebrand your business?
- Can a business whose revenue mostly comes from one-on-one work pivot or rebrand themselves to stop offering one-on-one services?
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Nathalie Lussier
- Liz DiAlto on Lady Business Radio
- The Wonder Jam
- Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Marie Forleo of B-School and MarieTV
- Braid Creative
- Paul Jarvis
- Yes and Yes Blog
- Gmail School (sign up to learn how to organize your Gmail email in less than 5 days!)
- Fizzle Show #144
- ConvertKit (affiliate link)
The TL;DR of the show:
- Nothing is permanent.
- Evolution is a part of life and business.
- Don’t redesign your business just to avoid doing the work.
- Be open to evolution and what can come your way when you are just doing the work.
- Acknowledge what happens when you’re on the evolutionary path.
Connect with Val and Claire on the ol’ Social Networks:
Thanks for listening! Time to go get yourself paid. :)