Today’s episode is a replay of my recent Ad Curious workshop. I hosted an informal meeting on Zoom for everyone and anyone interested in figuring out Facebook and Instagram ads. I invited a bunch of ad curious entrepreneurs to tell me why they do or do NOT want to run ads and then I gave my honest opinions on what could work for them. In a nutshell, we talk honestly, one business owner to another, about the reality of paid traffic in 2023.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- How long to wait before you judge whether or not an ad campaign is working out
- The possibilities of list building ads when transitioning from 1:1 client work to online consulting
- What can go into breaking even and then profiting on your ads when starting out
- Do your ads build or lose trust with your audience?
- Why to grow visibility BEFORE you need it
- When the leads are cheap but the sales on a higher ticket program aren’t coming in
- How we find out why people aren’t buying that results in a better connection with our audience
- When you’re amazing at what you do but no one knows about you – learn this list building ad
- Are FB/IG ads worth it if you only sell lower priced products?
- Addressing your own beliefs before making any assumptions about what will or will not work
Mentioned in this Podcast:
Connect with Claire:
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid