Nathalie Lussier is a renowned entrepreneur and the Founder of AccessAlly. This innovative WordPress plugin is designed to assist entrepreneurs, course creators, and businesses in establishing and overseeing online membership sites, courses, and digital products. During this episode, we explore her decision to market software as a service (SaaS) rather than the more traditional options like online courses and infoproducts. Nathalie shares her insights gained from mastering the creation of engaging marketing campaigns during various launches. She also discusses her approach to crafting compelling sales emails and her intriguing “email experiment” for nurturing leads. Even in moments of wavering confidence, she excels at organizing memorable events. Additionally, we delve into her unique journey as a woman navigating the tech realm.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- Why Nathalie chose to sell software as a service for her main revenue stream
- Nathalie’s background in health and wellness and initial ventures into launching products.
- Her transition back into software and reaching $100k in her first year
- Hosting live events to connect with her audience and create a stronger rapport – and finding her confidence in the process
- Launching “PopupAlly” in 2013 as a way to test the waters with selling software and providing customer support – laying the foundation for “AccessAlly”
- The journey to reaching $20-30k per month in 3 years
- Nathalie’s “email experiment” and how she nurtured her list so well with sales emails that they’re still talked about years after she sent them
- What it can feel like to be a woman in tech
- Building a business that doesn’t rely on being the face of it
- Transitioning their team to a four day work week
Mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Nathalie:
- AccessAlly Website: https://accessally.com/
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid