Jessie Mundell is a Kinesiologist, Fitness Coach, writer, speaker, and mom to two young kids who is also the go-to support system for pregnancy and postpartum (and BEYOND) fitness that strengthens and heals the whole body, core, and pelvic floor – without requiring anyone to shrink down or weigh themselves. She also educates and certifies trainers and health practitioners on how to more effectively and safely coach their pre/postnatal clients or patients to better strength and function without promoting harmful diet ideologies. Today we talk about how Jessie has built both professional training for other practitioners and a membership based business that centers pregnant and postpartum individuals.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- The trajectory of Jessie taking on in-person clients in a gym to building a successful online membership that retains members for years.
- Letting go of the expectation that you should be in a certain place in business after a certain number of years
- The pressure to hit seven-figures and why it’s not indicative of a successful lifestyle business
- The art of navigating running a business as parents
- Why self-care is not a luxury you have to earn
- How important it was for Jessie to lean fully into their anti-diet messaging
- How Jessie created a pre and postnatal membership program that retains the same very engaged clientele for years
- The personalized support that helped Jesse launch her ads and really amplify her most important messaging
- Why hiring isn’t always about delegating things you don’t know how to do
- How Claire’s amazing team operates and to help people really get the most from Get Paid Marketing
Mentioned in this podcast:
Connect with Jessie Mundell:
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.