Priyanka Venugopal went to medical school and became a board certified Ob/Gyn… a profession that led to a perpetual state of overworking and perfectionism.
It was at her heaviest- just over 200 lbs -that Priyanka knew she had to make a change. This was the perfect time for her to discover coaching, which touched every part of her life to the point she decided to become an entrepreneur and coach full-time. She lost over 60 lbs without counting points or calories and now helps other high-achieving working moms do the same in her small group coaching program, The Unstoppable Group.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- Intimate small groups vs 1:1 coaching
- Stumbling into coaching as an Ob/Gyn, serving women
- Diet brain—what is that all about?
- Loving your weight loss journey and sustaining where you want to be in your body
- Entrepreneurs pay themselves? REALLY?
- The ripple effect of launches
- Small and mighty email list
- How we’ve learned to deal with disappointment the wrong way
- Priyanka’s financial goals and expenses
- Why you need to enroll in Absolute FB Ads
Mentioned in this episode:
- Claire’s ads course, Absolute Facebook Ads
Connect with Priyanka Venugopal:
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.