Do you have a podcast or looking to start one, then this episode is for you! I have two guests who are killing it with podcast ads and seeing a massive turnaround.
Ayelet Marinovich, M.A., CCC-SLP, is a pediatric speech-language pathologist, parent educator, singer, and imperfect mother based in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is the founder and host of Learn With Less, where she provides educators and families with the confidence to support & connect with tiny humans – without having to buy a single toy! She is the creator of the Learn With Less® Infant & Toddler Curriculum, the basis for which is outlined in her bestselling books, Understanding Your Baby and Understanding Your Toddler.
Laura Eigel, Ph.D., is the founder of The Catch Group, a leadership coaching firm accelerating women into the C-suite, the host of the You Belong in the C-Suite podcast, and the author of the best-selling book, Values First: How Knowing Your Core Beliefs Can Get You the Life and Career You Want. Known for her direct feedback and her passion for living a life guided by her values, she has been an HR executive at Fortune 50 companies, joined the C-suite as a Chief Learning Officer, and now coaches high-achieving women to build fulfilling lives inside and outside of the boardroom.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- How you really automate your marketing and spending less time in your business
- Going forward with launching your main program during uncertainty (Pandemic anyone?)
- Ayelet and Laura’s businesses before Get Paid Marketing
- Podcast ads, Facebook ads, and knowing what slight tweaks to make to targeting
- Very low maintenance podcast ads that attracted really ideal listeners
- How the GPM Marketing plans helped transform the direction of their businesses
- Just $3 a day for 3 days to get over 11,000 clicks on ads
- What it means for Facebook to be your “marketing department”
Connect with Ayelet Marinovich
Connect with Laura Eigel
>> Don’t forget to get on the Get Paid Marketing Waitlist.
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.