From the time she first picked up a camera to document wildlife, Jaymi has felt the need to put images to work and engage viewers with the larger story of the photo’s subject.
Experiencing wilderness and witnessing wildlife is her passion and thus conservation photography is her purpose. And that extends well beyond image-making and into helping other creatives reach their biggest goals in conservation visual storytelling. As an outlet for her joy of teaching, Jaymi founded Conservation Visual Storytellers Academy.
Her photography and writing has been published by National Geographic publications, Heyday Books, Audubon, BBC Wildlife, National Wildlife Magazine, Ranger Rick and many more.
But her most important work happens as she coaches her extraordinary students and alumni.
“I looked at my phone and just started balling. I was going to have to cancel and refund everyone.”
– Jaymi Heimbuch
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- It takes HOW LONG to get paid for shooting magazine photos?
- The good and the bad of getting to know business owners through Facebook ads.
- What do you do when you’ve tapped out your warm audience, especially if you have a tiny niche?
- The reality of advertising evergreen funnels.
- Are quizzes a good list-growth tactic and how do you calculate the real cost of a lead that gets spent on a quiz?
- Using Workshop Magic to turn a free lead magnet into a paid workshop.
- How can you tell if your podcast ads are paying off?
- Things Jaymi does to connect with her cold leads and how it helps her to shape her webinars and workshops.
- Considerations Jaymi makes before investing in a (business) education program and Jaymi’s 14 bank accounts.
Connect with Jaymi Heimbuch:
- Jaymi Heimbach
- Conservation Visual Storytellers Academy
- Jaymi Heimbuch on Instagram
- Impact: The Conservation Photography Podcast
- Wide Idea Lab
- Join Jaymi’s List
Grab your copy of the Marketing Self-Audit Guide and figure out your Best Next Steps to get more leads! Sign up here: clairepells.com/tool/
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.