Ashlyn Carter is a conversion copywriter and marketing strategist specializing in wedding & creative industries. She traded Fortune 500 clients in corporate marketing to bring in more than seven-figures in her business writing for creatives, now helping women write words that sell, so they can work from a place of rest—not hustle.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- How Ashlyn achieved the snowball effect by niching down
- Quitting the glamorous corporate lifestyle
- How Ashlyn was hospitalized and recovered from an eating disorder
- Becoming a professional copywriter for creatives
- How she found an Ashlyn-sized hole in the market to fit into
- Raising rates, starting an agency, and topping $60k in her first year
- Making 2020 the “year of the funnel”
- Confronting copyright thieves and taking legal action
- Ashlyn dives into the details of last year’s $560k sales
- Getting your finances in order with Profit First and financial planning
Mentioned in this episode:
- Ashlyn’s Copywriting for Creatives course
- Tarzan Kay on the Get Paid Podcast
- Being There: Why Prioritizing Motherhood in the First Three Years Matters book
- Ashlyn’s The Art of Efficiency course
- Ashlyn’s Primed to Launch course
- Profit First book by Mike Michalowicz
- Betterment online investment company
Connect with Ashlyn:
The Most Important Training for Course Creators
If you’re like me, you’ve heard the talk: “Evergreen funnels aren’t effective. Only certain types of businesses can actually sell on autopilot”. But, that’s not true at all. I’ve made $50,000 in revenue with Mariah Coz’s evergreen funnel strategies.
Now, you can walk through her entire system in her free class: ‘How To Sell More Courses With An Evergreen Sales Funnel’. It’s kinda insane how detailed she gets in this training. Visit clairepells.com/ee to get it right now.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.