Meet Jereshia Hawk, the engineer turned entrepreneur who went from leading projects worth hundreds of millions to doubling her corporate salary and quitting her job within the first year of starting her online business. Jereshia’s journey started on Facebook Live where she started selling $19 PDFs, she then turned it into a $60/month group program, and now she runs a business that has helped has helped hundreds of coaches, consultants and freelancers turn their side hustle selling services into six-figure businesses through her program, Services That Sell.
Pull up a chair and join me and Jereshia as we chat about what it means to be a woman of color in business, how that affects the way you show up in business, and how to tune out all the bells and whistles and flip the funnel so you can start selling high ticket offers (without waiting five years!). She shares the lessons she’s learned from corporate America and managing $400 million projects and how you can apply them to your own businesses so you can streamline, scale, and sell.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”“What’s the simplest way for you to go out there and do your thing? What’s the minimum viable audience that I could sell to? What if I just sell based off of value and it’s a higher price point?” — Jereshia Hawk ” quote=”“What’s the simplest way for you to go out there and do your thing? What’s the minimum viable audience that I could sell to? What if I just sell based off of value and it’s a higher price point?” — Jereshia Hawk “]
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- How Jereshia helps her clients quadruple their annual revenue within six months.
- The lessons Jereshia learned from corporate America and how that prepared her to be a successful entrepreneur.
- How to run your business like a billion dollar organization (even without the billion dollar budget)
- Internet stage fright and how to overcome it
- How to flip the funnel so you can start selling high ticket offers with your signature service now
- The POP method of getting shit done
- The impact of race on how you market yourself
- The key to making your business scalable
- Why you need to know who your minimum viable audience is and how to figure out what they need
- Epic at Sales with Laura Wright
- The 4 Step Framework To Create & Sell Your Signature Service with Jereshia Hawk
Connect with Jereshia Hawk:
Step up Your Facebook Ads Game
Today’s episode is brought to you by our Free Facebook Ads Masterclass. Five ad formulae that sell online courses on autopilot. People tell me all the time that even thinking about getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads feels incredibly overwhelming, and I don’t blame them. It isn’t easy! That’s why I recorded this masterclass to teach you about just 5 ads that you can use to sell more of your online course group program or mastermind.
Sign up, watch it, and then I want you to just choose one of those five ads to focus on to start, get instant access to the training here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.