Sarah Noked is an Executive MBA graduate, Certified Online Business Manager® and Digital Marketing Strategist with more than 10 years’ business experience in the online space. Her agency helps online entrepreneurs conquer their growing pains to scale the team-based business of their dreams – with systems, processes, automation, and smart delegation.
When she’s not working in her agency supporting 6 and 7-figure entrepreneurs scale their businesses, she is a Certified OBM® Trainer accredited by the International Association of Online Business Managers, she helps other Online Business Managers, Virtual Assistants, and Corporate escapees build fulfilling and lucrative online careers as Certified Online Business Managers®.
This week on the Get Paid Podcast Sarah joins us to chat about why your business needs an OBM, scaling your agency, and the dos and don’ts of building your team
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- What the heck is an OBM? [3:48]
- Sarah’s unique agency-internship model [6:25]
- How moving to Israel sparked Sarah’s journey as a VA [10:44]
- The focus bleed [21:17]
- Hiring full-time employees [25:55]
- Why she’s shifting away from an agency model [39:38]
- What Sarah would change about how she ran her agency the first time [1:00:25]
- Living in a kibbutz and raising a family in Israel [1:08:14]
- B-School by Marie Forleo
- Tina Forsyth
- International Association of Online Business Managers
- Launch by Jeff Walker
- Team Growth Formula by Sarah Noked
- Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself by Mike Michalowicz
- Val Geisler
- Sarah’s SOP templates especially for GPP listeners
Connect with Sarah Noked:
Free Facebook Ads Masterclass
Today’s episode is brought to you by our Free Facebook Ads Masterclass. Five ad formulae that sell online courses on autopilot. People tell me all the time that even thinking about getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads feels incredibly overwhelming, and I don’t blame them. It isn’t easy! That’s why I recorded this masterclass to teach you about just 5 ads that you can use to sell more of your online course group program or mastermind.
Sign up, watch it, and then I want you to just choose one of those five ads to focus on to start, get instant access to the training here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.