Wahida Lakhani is the founder and Lead Strategist of Brands Are Stories. Wahida cut her teeth in the tech startup and agency space where she worked with Fortune 500 companies and household name brands to sort through their social analytics and unearth profitable insights. She then founded Digital In The City, where she managed over $1 million in ad spend for clients in some of the most competitive verticals.
This week on the Get Paid Podcast Wahida joins us to chat about how she combines her two loves: the power of copywriting and the ability to turn those words into cash.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- Why she switched from FB ads to copywriting [3:27]
- Mourning the loss of the old you [7:10]
- Hitting $100k in her first year [16:08]
- “Claire, I feel like I have 7 bosses” [20:48]
- Wahida’s ‘Get out of bed’ fee [30:12]
- Partnering with CopyHackers [33:53]
- Ongoing payments versus lump-sum payouts for guest experts [37:42]
- The Story Stacking method [44:49]
- Levels of customer awareness [46:24]
- Programs for entrepreneurs who want to work abroad [56:00]
- The secret weapon behind Wahida’s winning pitches [1:08:03]
- FB Ad Consultant Incubator
- World Domination Summit
- Nancy Duarte
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Schwartz
- Hacker Paradise
Connect with Wahida:
The Most Important Training for Course Creators
If you’re like me, you’ve heard the talk: “Evergreen funnels aren’t effective. Only certain types of businesses can actually sell on autopilot”. But, that’s not true at all. I’ve made $50,000 in revenue with Mariah Coz’s evergreen funnel strategies.
Now, you can walk through her entire system in her free class: ‘How To Sell More Courses With An Evergreen Sales Funnel’. It’s kinda insane how detailed she gets in this training. Visit clairepells.com/ee to get it right now.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.