Jessica Kupferman is the co-founder of She Podcasts and the Podcasting School for Women, who has been featured on The Social Media Examiner, Entrepreneur.com, TMZ, Entrepreneur On Fire and many more. Jessica is a connection and influence consultant who helps content creators go deeper with their audience and connect, in order to create greater influence as a business strategy.
Now she’s back on the Get Paid Podcast to talk about making her yearly salary from an event for podcasters, dealing with grief, protecting business relationships, and how business owners can use social media to grow their podcast.“Just because I'm fat does not mean I'm a people pleaser. It means I like candy and you're about to get really disappointed. ” — Jessica KupfermanClick To Tweet
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- Making your yearly salary from an event [3:00]
- Why Jessica wants to retire her husband [3:50]
- Losing her daughter [4:24]
- The best kind of fat girl [13:00]
- Grief-shopping and 800 plastic tubs [14:10]
- “Who the fuck put all these leggings in here?” [15:01]
- Authority is in the eye of the beholder [23:02]
- Social media fatigue [25:04]
- Speaking fees and protecting business relationships [31:41]
- Crying in a bedroom closet [44:14]
- How to grow your podcast with social media [52:01]
- Podcasters do it for an audience [1:01:22]
- Podcast Movement by Dan Franks
- Lady Business Radio by Jessica Kupferman
- Agora Pulse
- Womansplaining: A Story About Addiction
- Biz Chix Podcast
- Kira Hug
- National Speakers Association (NSA)
- Tiny Leaps Big Changes
- Heil PR 30 Mic (For women)
- Heil PR 40 Mic (For men)
- Rode Pod Mic
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB
Connect with Jessica Kupferman:
Free Facebook Ads Masterclass
Today’s episode is brought to you by our Free Facebook Ads Masterclass. Five ad formulae that sell online courses on autopilot. People tell me all the time that even thinking about getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads feels incredibly overwhelming, and I don’t blame them. It isn’t easy! That’s why I recorded this masterclass to teach you about just 5 ads that you can use to sell more of your online course group program or mastermind.
Sign up, watch it, and then I want you to just choose one of those five ads to focus on to start, get instant access to the training here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.