Maggie started her first business at the age of seven and has been setting up small businesses ever since. A communications strategist with more than 20 years of experience, Maggie has made a career of working in and running small businesses. While she’s worked with some of the world’s biggest brands, she’s always rooted for the scrappy underdog.
Maggie owns Small Business Boss and Scoop Studios, where she helps small to mid-sized companies reach business goals through compelling content. Now she’s back on the Get Paid Podcast for this week’s episode of Where Are They Now, to talk about how her business has evolved since we last spoke in 2015.“I don't think there's a problem with an info product business, but I think too many service business owners don't maximize the potential of their business before they consider courses. ” — Maggie PattersonClick To Tweet
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- Making $36k in affiliate income [3:46]
- Inside Maggie’s content marketing agency [9:50]
- What makes small businesses toxic [21:35]
- Things to think about if you’re considering a partnership [25:02]
- Landing corporate clients on LinkedIn [31:12]
- B-2-Aspirational B? [36:13]
- Why service owners aren’t maximizing the potential of their business [46:48]
- Accessibility versus value [51:24]
- Entrepreneur + Mom =/= Mompreneur [1:15:18]
- ConvertKit (<– my affiliate link)
- Double It Mastermind by Small Business Boss
- The Society Membership by Small Business Boss
Connect with Maggie Patterson:
Free Facebook Ads Masterclass
Today’s episode is brought to you by our Free Facebook Ads Masterclass. Five ad formulae that sell online courses on autopilot. People tell me all the time that even thinking about getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads feels incredibly overwhelming, and I don’t blame them. It isn’t easy! That’s why I recorded this masterclass to teach you about just 5 ads that you can use to sell more of your online course group program or mastermind.
Sign up, watch it, and then I want you to just choose one of those five ads to focus on to start, get instant access to the training here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.