Tasha is the wealth expert and business strategist behind One Big Happy Life, where she helps people grow their income and learn to spend intentionally so they can live their dream life today while also building wealth along the way.
What started off as a couple of YouTube videos about curly hair, has grown into a social following of over 170,000, and amassed over 10 million views on her YouTube show, all while working full time as a banking and finance attorney.
On today’s episode of the Get Paid Podcast, join Tasha as we chat about the 2017 YouTube Ad Apocalypse, why entrepreneurs overspend, and how she’s helping families build intergenerational wealth.'That's a big thing about being an online entrepreneur. You have to be comfortable with just testing it out, shipping it, seeing what happens and using that data to tweak it and make it better. ” — Tasha CochranClick To Tweet
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- The 6-Figure Side Gig [10:52]
- Should you start a membership platform? [13:10]
- But what about the churn!? [16:04]
- Building intergenerational wealth [18:21]
- How a $100 check planted the seed for an empire [20:38]
- The 2017 YouTube Ad Apocalypse [22:39]
- Why entrepreneurs overspend [32:12]
- How to prioritize work when time’s scarce [42:08]
- What a personal finance blogger’s cash flow looks like [59:22]
- Being a nasty woman [1:03:00]
- Tackling trolls [1:10:16]
- Goal Digger by Jenna Kutcher
- The Life Coach School Podcast by Brooke Castillo
- The One Year Budget by One Big Happy Life
Connect with Tasha Cochran:
Free Facebook Ads Masterclass
Today’s episode is brought to you by our Free Facebook Ads Masterclass. Five ad formulae that sell online courses on autopilot. People tell me all the time that even thinking about getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads feels incredibly overwhelming, and I don’t blame them. It isn’t easy! That’s why I recorded this masterclass to teach you about just 5 ads that you can use to sell more of your online course group program or mastermind.
Sign up, watch it, and then I want you to just choose one of those five ads to focus on to start, get instant access to the training here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.