Arianna helps service-based entrepreneurs design seamless maternity leave plans that allow them to step away from their business without feeling like everything they’ve built is going to come caving down. In today’s episode, in a live version of what she does with her clients, Ariana’s going to help a very special guest plan her maternity leave to avoid just that. Once we’re done with that we dig into Arianna’s own business, the pay gap in entrepreneurs, and, the questions you need to be asking yourself as you plan your mat leave.“Similar to any other major change or pivot in your business, getting pregnant is a point in your business where you need to rethink strategy and your role.” - Arianna TaboadaClick To Tweet
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- Why mat leave is the real test of your business and lifestyle [11:40]
- Why assigning your value in this world to your output is a terrible idea [14:00]
- What a work optional-mat leave looks like [15:30]
- What to do with your podcast when you go on mat leave? [19:50]
- What actually happened to my business when I went on mat leave [23:58]
- How to repurpose podcast content so you aren’t batch creating hundreds of episodes before you go on leave [25:24]
- Are podcast opt-ins a waste of time? [36:45]
- What cashflow during mat leave really looks like [42:30]
- The hard questions you need to be asking while planning your mat leave [1:02:00]
- The post-baby pay gap and how to avoid it [1:20:00]
- And why you need to be editing your income streams and prioritizing your time [1:23:00]
Courage + Clarity with Steph Crowder
Crickets to Customers with Steph Crowder
The Good/Better/Best Framework by Megan Hale
Baby Proof your Business Workbook by Arianna Taboada
Connect with Arianna Taboada:
240+ Precise Interests You Can Use In Your Targeting
Today’s episode is brought to you by a Google spreadsheet. People tell me all the time that choosing Facebook and Instagram ad targeting makes them want to throw their computer out the window and I don’t blame them. There are a ton of options and that makes it easy for you to flush money down the Zuckerberg drain. So, I put together a big old list of what Facebook calls ‘Interests’ for you and a totally free spreadsheet separated out by niche. I also created a short PDF that explains how to go about using those interests so you don’t waste a ton of time putting together your audience.
Take the guessing out of Facebook and Instagram ad targeting.
Get my glorious spreadsheet and explainer PDF here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.