Adrienne Dorison is the co-owner of Run Like Clockwork, a company designed to help entrepreneurs improve their small business operations and efficiency while increasing profits. Through their workshops, coaching, and consulting services, they help small business owners work efficiently, remove bottlenecks, and build their businesses to – you guessed it – run like clockwork. Adrienne is a certified LEAN Six Sigma consultant, SCRUM expert trainer, and has extensive experience in operational efficiency. She has worked with countless business owners – including micro-businesses and Fortune 500 companies – to streamline their systems, simplify their processes, and create strategic growth while cutting costs, saving time, and expanding their profit margins.“Your team members are going to make mistakes because they are human. That’s usually how they are going to learn. If they have a safe space to do that, they are going to be more autonomous - which is exactly what we want.” - Adrienne DorisonClick To Tweet
This week on The Get Paid Podcast:
- How Adrienne got started working with Run Like Clockwork.
- What it means to be the bottleneck of your business and how it impacts your growth.
- How to identify the bottlenecks in your course creation and marketing process.
- How to identify if creating an online course is the right decision for your business.
- How Adrienne paid off $50,000 in student debt in 6-months.
- The live and virtual workshops available for small business owners at Run Like Clockwork and why they only serve 25 companies per event.
- Evaluating the cost vs. revenue for the $120k 20-person workshop.
- How they attract the most leads for the workshop events.
- Why Adrienne purposely ramped down her personal brand in 2018.
- The importance of explaining why you make specific decisions to new hires – and documenting them.
- How to articulate your decisions to your team that were based on your gut instincts.
- What the business model looked like in her last 7-figure business.
- Adrienne’s perspective on retiring your husband and bringing him into your business.
- How Adrienne fits creating her own social media promotion into her busy schedule.
Connect with Adrienne Dorison:
This episode is sponsored by MemberVault
MemberVault is an online membership software and hosting tool dedicated to helping passionate and creative entrepreneurs disrupt the ways of relationship marketing – and make more money doing it. More than just an online course hosting platform, you get real insight into how people respond to your content, who your hottest leads are, and who would be the best fit for your higher-end products and services.
So stop wondering where to host your online products. Explode your sales and engagement and gain a better understanding of your ROI.
Get paid more – and more often! Start your 1-month FREE TRIAL of MemberVault today.
Visit clairepells.com/membervault to start your first month absolutely FREE
Now it’s time to GET PAID!
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.