Brand strategy and brand copy is incredibly important for our businesses. Our brand image, design, logo, as well as the copy we produce can often send subliminal messages to our readers, clients, and potential customers about who we are, what we do, and why they should work with us. In today’s episode, I talk with Brand Copy Strategist Shenee Howard about her view points on brand copy, style, strategy, and chemistry. Shenee, in my opinion, has become famous for her awesome email newsletters and GIFs. She also gets incredibly intimate with me about her business – from what drove her to become a successful entrepreneur to setbacks and doubts she has had over the course of her career as well as a few future aspirations she is looking to dive into!
Season 3 of the Get Paid Podcast is sponsored by Acuity Scheduling. Start your exclusive 45-day free trial at acuityscheduling.com/getpaid!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- How Shenee got started as a Brand Strategist.
- “Impostor Syndrome” – the feeling of having to “be someone else” in order to become a successful entrepreneur. New entrepreneurs often experience this early on in their entrepreneurial career, but for Shenee it was the complete opposite!
- Why does Shenee feel like “the funnel is broken” in her business? What does she think caused it?
- Shenee shares with us some tips on what she would recommend copywriters and business owners do to “spruce up” their copy to be able to stand out among the crowd.
- What is copy style and brand chemistry? How determining what your brand chemistry is can significantly impact your business (and provide clues on ways you can improve your sales page copy).
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Shenee’s Brand School
- Shenee’s “Did You Meet Any Boys” web series
- Shenee’s Brand Quiz
- Shenee’s website
Connect with Shenee on the ol’ Social Networks:
Connect with Claire on the ol’ Social Networks:
Thanks for listening! Time to go get yourself paid. :)
Take a Peek at the Tools, Coaches, and Trainings We Use to GET PAID:
Look behind the scenes and see what we're using to keep the money rolling in!
We've done all the research, testing and trial 'n error for you. Grab your copy today!