Small businesses and solopreneurs know that social media and content marketing can significantly impact the growth and development of their company, allowing them to reach more potential clients and get paid. However, most entrepreneurs and small businesses don’t have the time to dedicate to creating and publishing new tweets and FB posts several times a day – or have the money to hire someone else to complete these tasks. Today, I talk with Laura Roeder, the owner of the social media management & scheduling tool, Edgar, and ask her some tough and personal questions about her business, how it works, how much she gets paid, and what Edgar offers to business owners that other SaaS programs don’t.
Season 3 of the Get Paid Podcast is sponsored by Acuity Scheduling. Start your exclusive 45-day free trial at acuityscheduling.com/getpaid!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- What (or who) is Edgar?
- How does Laura get paid?
- What does “value” mean for Edgar and the company?
- What Laura thinks about “knuckle-draggers.”
- What sets Edgar apart from other social media marketing scheduling programs?
- Laura’s advice on building personal and company brands and how using one – or both – can help your marketing efforts.
- Self-help books and authors that have helped Laura through times of doubt and limited belief.
- Laura’s pizza-ology on email marketing & list building.
- What keeps Laura motivated to keep Edgar growing even though the company has reached the $200,000 monthly recurring revenue benchmark?
- Where does Edgar get most of their new customers?
- What type of ads work the best for Edgar?
Mentioned In This Episode:
- John Oliver’s segment about televangelists
- Remit Sethi
- Laura’s interview on The Bean Boss Podcast
- Derek Halpern
- Lady Business Radio with Jessica Kupferman
- Laura & Edgar featured on Groove
- Laura’s invitation to Edgar
Connect on the ol’ Social Networks:
Thanks for listening! Time to go get yourself paid. :)
Take a Peek at the Tools, Coaches, and Trainings We Use to GET PAID:
Look behind the scenes and see what we're using to keep the money rolling in!
We've done all the research, testing and trial 'n error for you. Grab your copy today!