Goli Kalkhoran is Master Life Coach, and former attorney, who helps unfulfilled professionals
create a life they actually like. She is the host of the Lessons from a Quitter podcast where
she uses her platform to de-stigmatize quitting and provide resources and inspiration to
individuals looking to pivot in their established careers. She challenges people to exceed their
own expectations and guides them through the initial steps of starting over in order to build a
more intentional, fulfilling life.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- Tied to a safe career identity
- Defining your role and mindset reengineering
- Stuffing your face, crying, and sleeping
- You don’t know what you don’t know
- Stepping out and figuring it out—persistency
- Is there ever a drama-free mindset in entrepreneurship?
- Moving from $10k to $100k in a year
- Enrolling 75 people in a single launch—this blows my mind
- Thought error about ads
- Afraid of outside moving parts?
Connect with Goli Kalkhoran:
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.