🎉 It’s our 200th Podcast Episode! 🎉
This week, I’m sharing a very honest and open behind-the-scenes view of what it takes to put together a podcast, specifically how we choose guests, the workflow for releasing episodes, and what I’ve learned along the way.
Get out your champagne 🥂 and celebrate with me.
And really, thank you so much for being here as a listener. I truly appreciate everyone who tunes in to the Get Paid Podcast.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- How I choose guests. Believe me, I do NOT want to have the same story on repeat—even if it’s good—over and over again.
- Which guest pitches I love and which ones I totally fucking ignore.
- From full-on ranting in my solo episodes to a more scripted approach. What do my listeners like most?
- Is consistency really key?
- The process I use that helps us keep things organized
- Where you should place ads in your podcast episodes.
- Do Instagram posts for episodes really move the needle on downloads?
- If your friends stop listening, does it mean they don’t love you anymore?
- Is the unpaid time you put into your podcast actually worth it?
- Podcast audience or email list – which is more important to me?
- From my life: Buying a house and going on vacation with kids. The good, the bad, and the totally messy/ugly.
Mentioned in this episode:
She Podcasts Live – Get $200 bucks off your ticket to the event on October 11-14 in Washington D.C.. I’ll be talking about using low cost Facebook Ads to grow your podcast audience.
Use the coupon code CLAIRE when you check out to get your $200 discount:
The strollers we LOVED on our family vacation:
The mastermind I mentioned:
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.