Tarzan Kay is a former copywriter-for-hire who specializes in emails that are fun to read, and more addictive than Netflix.
Her online courses teach how to write story-based copy and make consistent sales from a small email list, without using fear or FOMO. Her company’s mission is to make high-integrity marketing the new status quo for online business.
And this episode is sponsored by Tarzan’s fabulous course, Email Stars! Enrollment opens on June 9th – listen to the show to get all the details.
“There’s a critical flaw in the way that list building is taught. People don’t know what to do next.”
– Tarzan Kay
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- Is a long luscious launch actually a good thing or a bad thing?
- What the future of email marketing looks like.
- Can personal development groups be cultish?
- What people are longing for in the market these days.
- Ideas about making big groups feel more intimate and relevant.
- Ethics and persuasion – does this need to be more regulated? Should ethics be a selling point?
- The “poor tax” and how it fits in with the realities of business.
- The dangers of being an affiliate. (Who would have thought leader boards could be so cut throat?)
- Getting OK with the idea that everyone in the world will not like you. And What in the heck is a thruple.
- The financial impact of getting a divorce.
- Subscribe to the Tarzan Reads Her Emails private podcast.
Connect with Tarzan Kay:
- Tarzan Kay
- Join Tarzan Kay’s Email List
- Tarzan Kay Instagram
- Tarzan Kay Facebook
- Tarzan Kay at TikTok
- Contact Tarzan Kay
Small List, Big Profit: Sign up for the webinar: http://tarzankay.com/claire
Sign up for Email Stars (June 9 – June 23): https://clairepells.com/tarzankay
Tarzan’s Greatest Hits: https://tarzankay.com/greatesthits/
Now it’s time to GET PAID.
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.