If you haven’t heard of the Being Boss podcast then you’ve been living under a rock. This show has exploded over the last 9 months, and rightly so: it’s a refreshing change from the usual business podcasts.
My guests today are the hosts of Being Boss, Kathleen Shannon and Emily Thompson. Both Kathleen and Emily run their own separate businesses, but an online friendship turned into a collaboration and then into this endeavor. Their show has been generating revenue since the very early episodes and I’m so excited to bring their story to you in this episode.
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- All about the inception of Being Boss.
- The struggles of trying to produce more than one episode per week.
- The breakdown of who does what to get the show created.
- Why they are not planning on taking a break anytime soon.
- How they took their podcast from 0 to 7000 downloads per episode in just 9 months.
Mentioned In This Episode:
Connect With Kathleen and Emily:
Thanks for listening! Time to go get yourself paid. :)