Are podcasts essential for all businesses? What role does tech play in my business? How have I successfully been able to reduce the amount of client work and focus on growing my business?
After being asked so many great questions I had to do a Round 2. That’s why I’ve taken another bunch of your hottest questions and done my absolute best to answer them as honestly as I can.
I’m going to be talking to you about a nice blend of personal and technical topics. I’m going to be giving you my best advice, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at how I stay productive and focused on the things that really matter to me and my business. Tune in to find out:
- Have I always been courageous or have I had to build to it?
- Is podcasting really for every business?
- What tech has really helped me in my business?
- What changes in tech have had the most impact on what I do?
- What’s my next step?
- Do I have a long-term plan?
- Who do I look to for mentoring?
- What does my typical day look like?
- Have I stopped doing coaching and client work?
If you’ve enjoyed these Q&A episodes, then stay tuned as there will be another solo episode coming soon where I attempt to answer a few of the much trickier questions that discuss the best decisions I’ve made in business and the mindset issues I’ve had to overcome.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Deadline Funnel to help convert more of your leads into customers
- Instapage landing page platform
- Screenflow for video editing
- Rachel Rogers Podcast
Connect with me:
The Most Important Training for Course Creators
If you’re like me, you’ve heard the talk: “Evergreen funnels aren’t effective. Only certain types of businesses can actually sell on autopilot”. But, that’s not true at all. I’ve made $50,000 in revenue with Mariah Coz’s evergreen funnel strategies.
Now, you can walk through her entire system in her free class: ‘How To Sell More Courses With An Evergreen Sales Funnel’. It’s kinda insane how detailed she gets in this training. Visit clairepells.com/ee to get it right now.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.