Cami Farey is a web design expert, coach, and course creator who teaches ambitious entrepreneurs how to create a website that sells, 10x your email list with JV Webinars, and bring your big ideas to life online.
Over the years, she’s had the honor of changing the game for award-winning photographers, coaches, copywriters, healers, designers, and so many more.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- Why Cami decided to make the shift from service provider to course creator
- Why running an agency would be Cami’s worst nightmare
- The benefits of pre-selling a course before you build it
- Why it helps to “show your work”
- Converting 19 out of 150 people on her first webinar
- Should you be in front of the camera in your course?
- The challenges of creating a course and balancing client work
- The perils of not actively growing your list
- A behind-the-scenes look at how JV (joint venture) webinars work
- Why you shouldn’t offer a bundle with your JV partner
- How Cami modified her JV pitch for a “colder” audience
- Growing her list from 250 to 4,500 very “warm and qualified” leads in under a year
- Cami shares her ambitious ideas for growth
Mentioned in this episode:
- Cami’s Simple Sight Blueprint course
- Mariah Coz’s The Accelerator course
- Mariah Coz’s Webinar Rockstar course
- Marie Forleo’s B-School online training program
- Remit Sethi
- Cami’s FREE 10x your email list with Joint Venture Webinars checklist
Connect with Cami:
The Most Important Training for Course Creators
If you’re like me, you’ve heard the talk: “Evergreen funnels aren’t effective. Only certain types of businesses can actually sell on autopilot”. But, that’s not true at all. I’ve made $50,000 in revenue with Mariah Coz’s evergreen funnel strategies.
Now, you can walk through her entire system in her free class: ‘How To Sell More Courses With An Evergreen Sales Funnel’. It’s kinda insane how detailed she gets in this training. Visit clairepells.com/ee to get it right now.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.