Kendall SummerHawk is the creative founder of the #1 online coach training school where women become Certified Money Breakthrough Business coaches and Certified Sacred Money Archetypes® coaches. Kendall’s insights, tips and strategies pave a path for women to own their worth, without apology, and create financial independence with their businesses.
Kendall runs a 7 figure business and her teachings have earned her 9 Stevie awards including “Mentor of the Year” and “Women Helping Women.”
She lives in Arizona, spending lots of time riding dressage with her Andalusian horses, and loving her life with her husband and business partner, Richard.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- Kendall’s initial year of “fear and tears” in business
- Throw away the resume: How Kendall burned her bridges to move forward
- Why you shouldn’t offer free coaching sessions and what to do instead
- How Kendall made more than 6-figures overnight
- It’s easier to jump from six figures to seven figures than it is to reach six figures
- Meeting husband #3 and bringing him into the business
- How Kendall stopped marketing locally and expanded her reach nationally in an age before social media
- What it means to respect money and overcome money-shame
Mentioned in this episode:
- Kendall’s Sacred Money Archetypes® Certified Money Coach training
- Kendall’s Money, Marketing and Soul® Certified Business Coach training
- Kendall’s Facebook Group
Connect with Kendall SummerHawk:
Step up Your Facebook Ads Game
Today’s episode is brought to you by our Free Facebook Ads Masterclass. The 5 ad formula that sells online courses on autopilot. People tell me all the time that even thinking about getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads feels incredibly overwhelming, and I don’t blame them. It isn’t easy! That’s why I recorded this masterclass to teach you about just 5 ads that you can use to sell more of your online course group program or mastermind.
Sign up, watch it, and then I want you to just choose one of those five ads to focus on to start, get instant access to the training here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.