Jacquette M. Timmons focuses on the human side of money. She works as a financial behaviorist and is committed to getting you to see that you don’t manage money – you manage your choices around money.
In addition to being an author and frequent blogger, Jacquette is also the creator of the dinner series The Comfort Circle, and “In the Zone: How to Price Your Genius” that helps entrepreneurs and small business owners tackle the question, “What should I charge for this?” She is also the host of the podcast, “More Than Money.”
When she’s not providing behavioral-based financial coaching, she’s traveling around the country for speaking engagements on behalf of Fortune 100 companies, AM Law 200 firms, nationally known non-profits, and conferences (large & boutique) to talk about the intersection of emotions and money. Her work has been featured on Minnesota Public Radio, SiriusXM, “Good Morning America,” Oprah.com, CNN, HLN, FOX, Black Enterprise, NPR, Reuters.com, and The Wall Street Journal.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- Do partners and associates of law firms have a grip on money?
- Getting paid to run financial workshops in the sunny Caribbean for AT&T employees
- Why employees spend 33% of their time at work addressing financial matters
- Jacquette’s change of plan when she realized 80% of her revenue was coming from speaking engagements
- Why Jacquette prices her coaching at a certain amount and how you should go about setting your prices
- Establishing her dinner series to facilitate talks about money
- Why we’re not having the right conversations around money
- Launching and learning from the pricing retreat
- How Jacquette tries to hit her ideal client capacity and revenue goals
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Comfort Circle™ dinner series
- 11 Reasons Not To Become Famous article by Tim Ferriss
- In The Zone: How To Price Your Genius pricing retreat
Connect with Jacquette Timmons:
- Jacquette’s More Than Money podcast
- The Financial Intimacy Lounge on Facebook
Step up Your Facebook Ads Game
Today’s episode is brought to you by our Free Facebook Ads Masterclass. The 5 ad formula that sells online courses on autopilot. People tell me all the time that even thinking about getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads feels incredibly overwhelming, and I don’t blame them. It isn’t easy! That’s why I recorded this masterclass to teach you about just 5 ads that you can use to sell more of your online course group program or mastermind.
Sign up, watch it, and then I want you to just choose one of those five ads to focus on to start, get instant access to the training here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.