Trudi Lebron is a straight-up BAD-ASS. The former teen mother of two and high school “opt-out” is now a business coach and impact strategist specializing in supporting entrepreneurs and multi-million dollar executives in the personal development and transformation industry. Trudi helps her clients co-create inclusive, impactful communities, and prepares them to scale in our shifting social climate.
Trudi was one of the first experts in the industry to train on diversity, equity, and inclusion specifically geared for the coaching industry. After 15 years of experience in the non-profit, social justice, and education sectors, she became a full-time entrepreneur in 2016. Now she’s shaping the conversation on how the coaching and personal development industry must rethink impact.
Trudi holds a BA in Theatre, a Master’s in Psychology with a specialization in strategic planning for social change, and has completed her coursework for her Ph.D. in Social Psychology. She is an international coach, speaker, and co-host of the five-star-rated podcast, That’s Not How That Works, a show about race, diversity, equity, and inclusion in the coaching industry. She was also recognized as one of Connecticut’s 40 under 40 in business in 2016 by the Hartford Business Journal.
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast
- How Trudi gets paid by helping businesses design impact, diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives into the way they work
- Working with “high-risk” youth and becoming effective in diversity and inclusion programs
- Trudi’s business vision and why she doesn’t want to stay small
- What is an impact measure?
- How to identify what your values are and what you need to stand by your decisions
- How Trudi handles a prospective client who wants to consult their partner before investing
- Tackling tough topics and growing an audience of over 50,000 on her podcast
- Six-week sprints and seventh-week sabbaticals
- Creating the Activate Facebook Group and The Amplified Mastermind
- Bringing in $300,000 a year and transcending social classes
- That’s Not How That Works podcast
- Sean McCabe’s Seventh Week Sabbatical blog
- Trudi’s Amplified Impact Mastermind
Connect with Trudi Lebron:
Step up Your Facebook Ads Game
Today’s episode is brought to you by our Free Facebook Ads Masterclass. The 5 ad formula that sells online courses on autopilot. People tell me all the time that even thinking about getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads feels incredibly overwhelming, and I don’t blame them. It isn’t easy! That’s why I recorded this masterclass to teach you about just 5 ads that you can use to sell more of your online course group program or mastermind.
Sign up, watch it, and then I want you to just choose one of those five ads to focus on to start, get instant access to the training here.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. Visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.