Rachel Greiman is a copywriter and documentary family photographer in Denver, CO. She owns Green Chair Stories, a company committed to writing websites that get photographers booked. She believes cookies are a perfectly acceptable breakfast food, as long as you eat some salad later. She lives with her giant dog (an 80-pound bernedoodle named Bernadette), her giant husband (a 6’6″ man named Travis), and her currently little (but probably soon-to-be giant) babies in a bungalow in the city.
“ I thought: I’m going to shut this down. This is our last year. I’m done.” – Rachel Grieman
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- Meeting at a conference to becoming Voxer friends with Claire
- Her life as a reaction to how she was raised in a Mennonite community
- How Rachel went from finishing a job in Uganda to starting a business in Philadelphia
- Do enriching experiences equal happiness?
- From charging $500 for a full website to stacking $500 every 6 months
- Hiring her first teammate 3 weeks before maternity leave
- Zero child care during a pandemic 😩😩😩
- How Rachel has successfully written the copy for 300 websites
- A disappearance from social media
- Rachel’s conversion rates and how she sells her services without sales calls
Connect with Rachel Grieman:
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, visit my website for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.